- The dealer is in control of the table. No one else at the table is allowed to touch the chips in play without the dealer’s permission.
- Cell phone use is not allowed at the tables.
- Players who are not at the table when their hands are dealt will have their hand pushed into the muck and their blind will be advanced into the pot.
- Persons who appear to be intoxicated may not be allowed to participate in the tournament.
The tournament director may remove disruptive players from the tournament. The following system of warnings and penalties may be used:
- The tournament director will inform the player of their infraction and if necessary make them aware of further consequences.
- After the first verbal warning the player will be withdrawn from play until the blind has past their position at the table.
- The player will be ejected from the tournament.
- The player will be banned from playing in any “First to Act” event for the period of one month.
- The player will not be invited to play at any “First to Act” event for the remainder of the season.
- The tournament director may call the clock on a player who has not made a decision on the next action. The player shall have one minute, including a ten-second countdown, to act. If the time expires without action, the player’s hand is dead.